We had spent 5 days pounding the streets of Hong Kong so we were looking forward to a relaxing time at this hotel. We were not dissapointed at all. The rooms are spacious, very clean, luxurious and simple things like fresh fruit daily, L'Occitane toiletries replenished every day and the turn down service all add to the experience.
Our favourite thing about this hotel was the pool area and the hotel staff. From the lovely lads who sorted your sunbeds out daily and gave you fresh fruit kebabs to the waiters and waitresses who couldnt do enough for you. Cocktail hour is well worth the upgrade too, the food is amazing and plentiful. Sit out on the terrace for cocktail hour (if you want to wear shorts or more relaxed clothes) and you will also see beautiful sunsets every evening...go to the beach to capture this on camera!
We ate out most nights as the street food is very cheap and so nice!! We did however eat in the restuarant one night (the Ferrengi Grill) and oh my god it was one of the lovliest meals we have ever had. You must have at least one night dining there.
I treat myself to a manicure and pedicure in the Beauty Salon and its was the best, I will forever compare future nail bars to them and I don't think they will ever be the same!
All in all I can not fault this hotel, the staff, the food, the rooms, the pools..everything was just lovely and we can't wait to go back. One word of advise, ignore the weather apps that constantly say its raining, it didnt! It was so hot and sunny every day we were there (we have just returned) and if it does rain its a quick thunder storm usually at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa is a luxury resort at Batu Feringgi, one of the most inviting beaches in Malaysia. George Town, the oldest colonial city in the country, is less than an hour away by complimentary shuttle, and offers a fascinating mix of Chinese, Malay and Indian culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sayang Resort And Spa
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sayang Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Shangri Las Rasa Sayang Hotel
- Rasa Sayang Penang
- Shangri Las Rasa Sayang Resort
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa Penang/Batu Ferringhi