Had a great time at the Shangri-La's Rasa Rayang Resort & Spa.
Would definantly recommend paying to upgrade to the Rasa Wing Rooms (Probably the Delixe or Premier) - There are lots of extra benefits with the Rasa Wing Rooms that are definitely worth taking advantage of (i.e seperate pool just for rasa wing guests inc free soft drinks by the pool. Afternoon tea from 3-4 - yummy sandwiches, cakes & scones!). Cocktails & beers between 6-7). 2 choices of restaurant for breakfast.
Hotel is only a short walk from shops /market stalls. Taxi's everywhere - very reasonable prices.
Geat hotel - highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa is a luxury resort at Batu Feringgi, one of the most inviting beaches in Malaysia. George Town, the oldest colonial city in the country, is less than an hour away by complimentary shuttle, and offers a fascinating mix of Chinese, Malay and Indian culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sayang Hotel Batu Ferringhi
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sayang Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Rasa Sayang Hotel
- Rasa Sayang Penang
- Shangri Las Rasa Sayang Resort
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa Penang/Batu Ferringhi