“Not bad but need to upgrade service...” 3 of 5 stars

+604 881 2808
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Look no further than Zen Reflexology & Wellness Center in Batu Feringghi, Penang for a total body relaxation, an experience which you'll keep coming back for! As the largest reflexology & wellness center in Penang, we absolutely understand your need for calming and restorative massages.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
59 attraction reviews
“Not bad but need to upgrade service...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have been here several times throughout these few years. Last visit was on October 2012. The service was average in standard. It was relaxing but with the price you pay i doubt it was worthwhile.

Visited October 2012

Lahaina, Hawaii
“Not Relaxing with Triple Change of Massage Therapists In One Hour!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

What started as a relaxing massage turned into a nightmare halfway through! Earlier reviews indicate there could be a owner change or services have gone downhill since the last positive review.

I had booked two massage package services (for me and my mother) to enjoy on Christmas Day. First, there was only one therapist who started my massage while the one for my mother arrived 20 mins later. Not a good sign!

Mary who worked on my back and legs was awesome and knew the right pressure to apply. When she began working on my hands, she was called away and came back 15 mins later to let me know that her female boss would continue the massage as she needed to massage another person. Really!

Her boss came and worked on my feet (completely forgot my hands), then left 5 mins later. Along comes another lady after I waited 15 mins and said that she would only massage my feet. Rest of my body including hands were forgotten. I then explained and she reluctantly massaged the other areas. It was most painful and I had to actually ask her to go easy.

I expressed my discontent to the ower who just apologized and did nothing else.

DO NOT visit this establishment.....

Visited December 2012
Perth, Australia
“Kindergarden”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Sad to say that the massage was good but the atmosphere was terrible. The owners had let tourist bring their children in and they were running all over making too much noise. This is not a place for any ''Zen'' that they are trying to achieve.

Visited July 2012
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
“Relaxing!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Brilliant foot massages, fish spa and loads of other things to spoil you.

Visited April 2012
Perth
“great service and massages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

We were picked up from the hotel for our appointment. I had reflexology and neck and back massage on three occasions and it was good value for money.

Visited November 2011