“Go-Illam-park = Gokulam park in heart of city” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gokulam Park

You added Gokulam Park to your Saves list
Gokulam Park
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Opp. P.V.S. Hospital | Kaloor, Kaloor, Kochi (Cochin) 682017, India   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kaloor
Hosur, India
“Go-Illam-park = Gokulam park in heart of city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had been enjoying my stay in Gokulam hotel for many years & atleast 2/3 times in a year depends upon my business needs. It is my pleasure to be with this beautiful palace always due to kind of comfort which delivers me a home feel at any time.Most of staff members are my good friends & always greets me with handsome smile irrespective of their work pressure. Keep doing the good work & wish you all very best in your business & customer service. Certainly shall carry my memorable moments to my friends too.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Rajeshgopinath, General Manager at Gokulam Park, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable. Your encouraging comments will help us do better.

General manager
Gokulam Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Gurgaon, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have copy pasted the complaint , I logged with this Hotel:- This should help travellers to gain insight of this terrible Hotel.

"After my bitter experience at your Hotel & the pathetic staff attitude, I understand that even this feedback request from your end is a formality.
And I can see that you guys do not care and would have no answers & solutions for your pathetic service & customer attitude improvement..

Here is the list of events which strengthens my case against you.

1. During Check-in I was provided Key no # 507 for which my colleague already got the key & was proceeding to his room.
2. This was taken back and at the verge of handing over the correct key ? there was a group from Israel and the male staff at the counter , asked me to wait so that he can complete the group check. Do you not have customer handling etiquettes, business ethics on customer service. Do you not understand FIFO (First in first out).I had to wait for 10 mins when I was called for to collect my key
3. There were no towels in the bath & multiple requests later, no one turned up with the towel. Do you not understand that you have charged me for these basic amenities & services., Though the house keeping staff was face to face requested & on the intercom (#22) no response.
4. I had to check out of your hotel at 05:30 and had to call # 22 again to get the towel in the next day morning at 4 00 am.Mind you, there was not even a floor mat in the bath.
5. When the above feedback was provided to Dinu P R & MOD Vipin on day of check out, all they say is " WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING FOR WHAT HAPPENED & WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE".There was no attempt to take ownership of the detects or pacify customer & amend the situation. The MOD Vipin was as sleep when I request Dinu to have a meeting and he came down only after 3 reminders/requests.Take note he came without his socks on , is this your Hospitality Industry quality?

I can go to consumer forum against your poor service & claim back damages worth many many times my stay cost.
I will later be sending this mail to the Sarovar group & its chairman & blogs for information & intervention".

Here is my reply to the GM of this Hotel after a tele discussion on 16/Nov:

Dear Rajesh,

Thank you for the call, but I am quite disappointed by your response.

I do not expect a senior personnel responsible for the Hotel management to call and

1. Repeat the incidents again (these are already highlighted and known).
2. Say sorry & cannot update on root cause.
3. Is left clueless on questioning on the reason for such incidents and what corrective action are to be implemented at your Hotel.

Like I said in our discussion, the staff of your Hotel always follow the leader, he is Good or No Good.

To me the change has to be from the leader ,ie YOU.

1. Plz firstly understand what "CUSTOMER SERVICE" means.... I hope you will not be surprised that people from other Services Industry, benchmark Hospitality Industry for good Customer Service.Such is the power of your Industry.
2. Be ready for changes in market, the customer has many choices nowadays and very good services at competent rates.
3. I quoted few of the Hotels in South, where I had earlier stayed, plz have a study of the good practices there.

Hope this message will help other customers receive better services for what they are charged.
Any way me & my staff would never stay at your Hotel as I reiterated to Mr.Noel too.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Chennai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Incredible hospitality by the gokulam team, very dignified and excellent team of managers and staff, prompt service and great warmth by the room service and house keeping departments. Feel very special at gokulam as they treat us from the film fraternity with high regard and consideration.my sincere gratitude to the whole gokulam team , best wishes , Vineeth cine actor.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Rajeshgopinath, General Manager at Gokulam Park, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your positive comments on our services and facilities. we are glad that the team made your stay comfortable.

your encouraging feedback will help us do better in future.

TRIVANDRUM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

The friendly behavior of the Gokulam team, excellent service and awesome food will give us a feeling that you don't want to leave this place.Thanks for the Front office team, Restaurant team, and Mr Rajesh, GM for the friendly behavior, co operation and service.

Room Tip: Rooms in the new block are excellent
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Rajeshgopinath, General Manager at Gokulam Park, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of Sarovar Portico Kochi. We are glad that you enjoyed a comfortable stay as always.

We much appreciate your valuable feedback on our hotel facilities,food and services, and hope to serve you again soon.

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

What i like about his hotel is the friendly and professional staff and the nice ambience.
The attention to detail is good, nice bed linen, excellent food, temperature control.
Once i had to leave at 6am and requested for breakfast ..the staff wee very courteous to deliver it to my room without any extra charges

Room Tip: Rooms on new block are better
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Rajeshgopinath, General Manager at Gokulam Park, responded to this review, November 4, 2013

chennai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is my only choice of Hotel to stay in Cochin. Excellent in Service (Real Professional & Cooperative Staffs), Comfortable Beds, Spacious Rooms, Tasty Food, Extra Value to money.
The only defect is the Spa Timing - they operate when we go out for business and closes when we return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Rajeshgopinath, General Manager at Gokulam Park, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Sarovar Portico Gokulam Park.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have taken a note of your comment regarding the spa timings, will address and rectify the issues highlighted very shortly.

We hope to be of service to you again soon.

Rajesh
Vaikom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Yesterday we celebrated our daughter 2nd Birthday Party. The reason we chose this hotel was because of its ideal location and helpful staff.

Thanks to the hotel staff and especially the GM Mr. Rajesh who were the architectures of our beautiful event.

Truly recommended for service and value for money. Cheers!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Rajeshgopinath, General Manager at Gokulam Park, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad that the team made your function a memorable one. Your encouraging comments will help us do better.

Gokulam Park

Been to Gokulam Park? Share your experiences!