“Experience of Park” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Gokulam Park

You added Gokulam Park to your Saves list
Gokulam Park
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Opp. P.V.S. Hospital | Kaloor, Kaloor, Kochi (Cochin) 682017, India   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kaloor
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
“Experience of Park”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Buffet dinner was great but morning breakfast was ok with limited choice. Rooms need refurbishing. I realised they are doing at some parts. Ambiance was okish. They need to work on what they are offering to guest in terms of hospitality.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Gokulam Park, Kochi.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have taken a note of your comments regarding the Rooms and breakfast and will address and rectify the issues highlighted.

Xavier V Antony

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
New Delhi, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Went 1st time to Kochi and stayed in this hotel recommended by my colleague. A Nice place, well spaced room, and pleanty of sunshine, though I saw it only during check-in and returned in evening. Comfortable stay and nice food. However, next time will try another for good comparison

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Gokulam Park, Kochi.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Kochi, Kerala, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

If you are hungry and love Indian food this is a must place for a lavish dinner buffet. The mix of south north authentic Indian recipes laid in large numbers gave me the previlege to honor my guest with good food at a reasonable price. If you love to as our Indian food after hectic work this is the right place.

• Stayed May 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit to our restaurant.. Your encouraging comments will help us do better.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Kozhikode, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Got to stay there after almost a year.The hotel is being refurbished and the stay can be uncomfortable due to the noise. I was given a room with separate beds and found the toilet of the same much smaller than the room with the kingsized beds. The furniture needs replacement and flooring needs to be repaired. The reception and the restaurant staff are extremely friendly and make up for all other inconveniences.

Room Tip: Ask for a room which is away from renovation activity in the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Gokulam Park, Kochi.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have taken a note of your comments regarding the flooring and furniture and will address and rectify the issues highlighted.

Our renovation works are over and we assure you that there is no disturbance at present.

Warm regards
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Past 3 years, once every two months I travel to Cochin and my preference is only Gokulam Park. I enjoy staying here either in new or Old block. The service, hospitality is excellent. they allow us corporate discounts and I have recomended it to n number of people. all of them were happy and satisfied. I'll only be dissapointed when the rooms are full and will not get chance to stay here. Can have Breakfast like a king. Foods are tasty. Every room has tea/coffee makers. The ambience & location of the hotel is good. Many a times when flight got delayed, they have allowed me grace period.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Main Road.
Xavier A, Manager at Gokulam Park, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for continuing to stay with us and posting your review on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our hospitality.

We really appreciate your kind feedback on the room,breakfast buffet and other services.

We hope to be of service to you again soon.

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

As I am user of Sarovar group hotels I got chance to Stay for one day in Gokulam park through the help of Sarovar marketing team in chennai. It was a pleasant stay for me for the first time when I visited. Though the room was little old but it was nicely maintained as well as serivices were also outstanding. That room was in front building of Gokulam Park. Now when I visited the same hotel I got room in other building and I am not at all happy with the room and specially the bed. This room is spacious but ambience is very poor in comparision to other sarovar hotels in which I normally stay. I had a same impression of my last visit for this hotel but now I will better not prefer to stay here anymore. I will definitely admit that rooms are very spacious but it requires some modelling. There is not even a single key television channels were available except few regional channels. I too had suffered during my morning breakfast as the menu was very limited with option of idly, baked beans, breads, corn flakes, potato stuff, uttapam and some cut fruits. I will request hotel authorities to kindly take this matter and workout the rooms in proper way so that it can be counted as Sarovar group hotel.

Room Tip: If you want to visit then stay in the front building of Gokulam Park.
Xavier A, Manager at Gokulam Park, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us at Gokulam Park Portico, Kochi.
I am disheartened to note your unsatisfactory experience during your recent stay with us. Please be assured that the same has been shared with the concerned team and the department head for corrective measures and improvement.
I once again apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We look forward to your continued support and patronage to Gokulam Park Portico Kochi.
Kochi (Cochin), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wedding was held here for 1000 people.
Food and all other arrangements were simply excellent.
Thanks guys .
The food , counters , staff and manager were excellent in executing and handling all the tasks. All the guests were happy with the food and other set up.
Simply too good.

I strongly recommend this place for weddings and dining

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Xavier A, Manager at Gokulam Park, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your wonderful review. Nothing makes us more happy than to understand that we could make your most auspicious day wonderful!! This will help us a lot in search for excellence. I will share your appreciation of our services with my entire team and I am sure that they will be delighted. Many thanks once again for your support.
Warm regards
Xavier V Antony

Been to Gokulam Park? Share your experiences!