Extremely friendly and helpful owners. They provided a great breakfast on both morning that we were staying. The shared kitchen facilities were great for those that like to cook their own dinners. It's a good location for access to the mountains. It is also and great little village.
A little expensive, but it is somewhat remote.
Only compliant would be that the walls were quite thin. I had to ask the person next door to turn his TV down. It was late and he had fallen asleep with the TV blaring. :)
I would definitely recommend this place and would happily go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi and Welcome to Adventure National Park. Ron & Lorraine welcome you to their lodge and motel in National Park Village. We cater for families, groups, and the independent traveler. Your choice of deluxe one bedroom units with King size beds, standard studio motel units with Queen Size Beds and private facilities. Our budget lodge rooms with double beds or Twin share, shared bathrooms, lounge and kitchen. Bed and Breakfast options available. Comfortable warm beds, electric blankets, Sky TV in lodge and all units, drying room, Internet and wireless access available, large open fire, Dinner, Breakfast and a packed lunch available. Department of Conservation authorized shuttle to and from the Tongariro Crossing departing daily weather dependent, let us take care of you with our Tongariro Freedom Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Adventure Lodge & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adventure Hotel Tongariro National Park
- Adventure Lodge And Motel