Ive stayed at this place 3 times now and all were perfect except for this last one. The bed was that soft you sunk in it , the bathroom had blood splatters in bathroom on door frame leading into toilet , amenities were not accessible nearby because of a conference staying, barbeques were removed because of ohand s so we had to use a communal area instead of our room area. From previous stays we new we had tennis court facilitates and barbeques on verandas so we prepared for this but none were available. very disappointing that the changes made to this accommodation were not passed onto future and past guests staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley is situated just 2 hours drive north of Sydney and 30kms west of the heritage city of Maitland. Surrounded by vineyards, the Grand Mercure is located within The Vintage resort and features contemporary two bedroom 4.5 star luxury apartments that have been designed to complement the area's natural environment and prestigious location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Hotel Rothbury
- Mercure Hotel Rothbury
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Rothbury