Two us stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment at The Vintage. We went to the Hunter Valley for a concert at Hope Estate. The location was fantastic for getting the bus to and from the venue. The apartments are top notch. They are nicely decorated and very comfortable. Each apartment has there own outdoor setting and bbq which we unfortunately didn't get time to use. We loved having our own garage connected to our apartment. The Vintage is a great spot to stay in the Hunter Valley. The golf course and surrounding homes are beautiful. I would definitely stay here again. It would be great if the 1 bedroom apartments also had a sofa bed though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley is situated just 2 hours drive north of Sydney and 30kms west of the heritage city of Maitland. Surrounded by vineyards, the Grand Mercure is located within The Vintage resort and features contemporary two bedroom 4.5 star luxury apartments that have been designed to complement the area's natural environment and prestigious location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Hotel Rothbury
- Mercure Hotel Rothbury
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Rothbury