I have only just got around to putting a review here, stay was in March 2013.
I went here with my Girlfriend for a bit of a holiday. The staff were lovely and very helpful. The cabins are fantastic (beach front spa villa) - truly top quality, the location is SUPERB, the Kangaroos are very friendly, the beach clean and very explorable and very close to Bateman's bay.
No faults at all - thoroughly enjoyed our stay here! Would certainly consider coming back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The wonderful shades of pristine blue from the ocean at your doorstep. The towering spotted gum trees of the Murramarang National Park. The kangaroos that share the beach with you each morning and evening. This is life at NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Nature Resort. Murramarang Beachfront Nature Resort offers you the choice of over 70 villas. The majority of our accommodation features outdoor verandahs with many overlooking the calm, pristine waters of Mill Beach. We also cater for campers with 60 campsites ranging between unpowered, powered and ensuite sites. Murramarang Beachfront Nature Resort is a one stop venue for conferences and groups. Our dedicated groups and conference coordinator can help organise all the details for your next conference or excursion. The resort is also the ideal location for a wedding, there are unlimited picture perfect locations to make your day truly fantastic. Fantastic accommodation packages offer you the chance to create the perfect wedding event, not just a wedding day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Murramarang Beachfront Nature Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murramarang Beachfront Nature Hotel Durras
- Ecopoint Murramarang Hotel