“Perfect getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hacienda Sacnicte

and 1 more site!
You added Hacienda Sacnicte to your Saves list
Hacienda Sacnicte
3.5 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   Carretera a Tekal de Venegas Km. 5, Izamal 97541, Mexico   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Izamal
Cancun
“Perfect getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2010

Me and my family went to the Hacienda last year, it was gorgeous. Personalized service. The owners were excellent hosts, they were there when we went and they were the best hosts I ve met. Workers were kind and sweet aswell, made it all about us :) . The rooms were super clean. Open areas all around the Hacienda. Safe. Beautiful. Close to Chicken Itza. It was trully amazing!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
roma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2010

I was traveling true Mexico going to Merida, I stopped to Izamal to see the famous convent
build on XV century, it was almost night I ask for god Hotel they said 5 km. is a Boutique Hotel name Sacnicte as Italian take 2/3 time to handstand the name..But When I got there
a big stone said: Hacienda Sacnicte the hacienda was stunning, I enter whit out reservation but on 3 MN. I was on one of the suite welcome cocktail and ask if I had dinner, and no time a find my self sitting whit Merlot wine and a delicious meal.I sleep 9 hours no sound wake me op just the birds,and the peace e tranquility on breakfast was magic whit soft music and fresh bread from the oven and the owner she home made compost from her garden....They organaise a trip to a cenote and a exursion to Merida and I cam back for one more night.what more on Life.Luca

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
merida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2009

i was a recent guest of hacienda sacnicte untill the dreaded day came when i had to return home.....from the moment you step there is rosella waiting for you with refreshing cool towels and nice cold cocktail, the accommodations were oustanding, as were the staff, everyone was wery friendly and did whatever they could to make my stay as pleasurable as it was,the food it was amazin .
we truly felt at home. do not forget bring whit you a bikini...for the fantastic exrsion on the cenote they are cave whit fresh water where also you can dive.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
Belize
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2009

What a breathtaking Hacienda.
The concept of taking the whole place for just our family was a new experience for us & we felt very special.
We were thoroughly spoiled from the moment we arrived.
Nothing was too much trouble for the smiling friendly staff.
From the delicious food to the amazing trips all was organized so well that we had not one glitch during the whole vacation.
This is very rare as we were a diverse group & there was something for everyone whether sightseeing, enjoying the local colour & customs or being pampered by the pool.
We have told all our friends that this is an experience not to be missed.
We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Been to Hacienda Sacnicte? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hacienda Sacnicte

Address: Carretera a Tekal de Venegas Km. 5, Izamal 97541, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Yucatan Peninsula > Yucatan > Izamal
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Izamal
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hacienda Sacnicte 3.5*
Hacienda Sacnicte (white flower) is a truly unique, contemporary, luxurious, hip and secluded resort.To strike the balance between the 17th century and today, Philippe & Nadia have created an unforgettably serene atmosphere, to offer you a new reality of sophisticated vacations to spend with your family and friends. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hacienda Sacnicte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hacienda Sacnicte, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.