We stayed here for our honeymoon and returned jut yesterday. We had an amazing 4 nights and wish we could have stayed longer. Hotel definitely set on the best part of the beach and it is close to town without feeling too crowded. We loved being able to order drinks on the beach and take in the sunset from the rooftop bar. This is a perfect mix of resort and hotel without being too overwhelming. We stayed in Azucar (poolview) the first night and Canela (oceanview) the next nights - both were lovely. We especially enjoyed being able to sit out our balcony in Canela and look at the beach. Overall fantastic trip and we cannot wait to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront boutique hotel, run by Italian family. 21 charming new rooms, Spa, Yoga center,Kiteboard school, Beach club and organic restaurant. The design influence of Francesca and her mother Greta is evident in the hotel’s 21 romantic rooms and suites, from the carefully sourced antiques and local artisan-made colonial-style furniture to the fine linens and contemporary twist on traditional Mexican fabrics. It’s a ‘bohemian-chic’ feel that fits perfectly with the relaxed ambiance of the resort. Add in roomy double-loungers and palapa daybeds on the beach – as well as a spacious new pool – and you have the perfect formula for lusciously lazy days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Holbox Hotel Casa las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel And Spa
- Casa Las Tortugas - Petit Beach Hotel Holbox Island
- Hotelito Casa Las Tortugas Hotel