“Best Octopus on the Island” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rosa Mexicano

Rosa Mexicano
Calle Tiburon Ballena s/n Plaza en Pueblito Local 1 Holbox, Quintana Roo Mexico, Holbox Island 77310, Mexico
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Beach Palace Cancun
“Best Octopus on the Island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We went for dinner because I saw that the restaurant was well rated on Trip Advisor, they were right, I am an octopus lover and the one that I had there was one of the best I have ever had, delicious, great place for families with an extraordinaire location.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bogota, Colombia
“Really delicious food and friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had dinner here and we're extremely happy! The menu is amazing - could have eaten everything! We had delicious mojitos, shared a fish ceviche for starter which was different to any other ceviche any of us had tried before but really tasty. I had the octopus with corn, chorizo and beans which was delicious. My friends had the tuna steak and the salmon fillet and were both very impressed. The presentation of the food was also very impressive. We did not order any dessert but suddenly we were presented with one on the house - so generous! And also tasty. This meal was slightly more expensive than what we normally have while travelling but it was well worth it.

• Visited July 2014
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had a great dinner with my fiance. We had a full 3 course meal. I just want to point that her Tuna steak was the best Tuna steak I ever tried and despite my salmon was great I would love too switch. I don't remember exactly what we had for appetizer and dessert, but all food was perfect. Tuna steak although will stay in my mind. Great place for a romantic dinner.

Montreal, Canada
“Best tostadas in Holbox!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We went twice to this restaurant this week and my son had the best tostadas in the world. We plan to go back once more before we leave. The staff is great, the food is great, why go somewhere else;-)
Thanks,
Lynda and Samuel

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Ceviche verde that is unbelievably good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The ceviche verde here is exceptional. I keep going back for it! The popcorn shrimp salad with mango is also a winner!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere