“Mmmmm! MMMM!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mandarina Restaurant & Beach club by Casa Las Tortugas

Mandarina Restaurant & Beach club by Casa Las Tortugas
Igualdad | Manzana 1, Lote 2 (beach of Casa las Tortugas), Holbox Island 77310, Mexico
+529848752129
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Grapevine, Texas
“Mmmmm! MMMM!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Fresh juice, fabulous food....just amazing! I loved the fresh greens with the tasty dressing, as well as the roasted shrimp with avocado. Everything was so fresh - organic - just wonderful!

Visited August 2014

Lamorlaye, France
“very good for diner at the sunset on the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

very good restaurant to have diner at the sunset on the beach, very good place, very good meal, very good restaurant people, a very good souvenir, all was perfect, i recommend it to all visitors of holbox island, easy to go by walk in the small city,

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kiev, Ukraine
“Best place in Holbox!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Really cozy and nice restaurant right on the beach. Tasty and good quality food. I highly recommend gnocchi (for dinner) with red wine Nebbiolo. Friendly staff:) And the hotel seems really good too, we actually regret we didn't stayed here.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Lovely setting, but pretentious and overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I travelled solo to Holbox, and was drawn in here for dinner one evening by the beautiful set-up and view. Even though the restaurant was empty, I was told I couldn't have a table as they were all occupied that evening. Over the evening I had a full dinner and several cocktails so I was there for some time - there were always several open tables. I could only assume I was not offered a table because I was dining solo, and a pet peeve of mine is when single diners are treated disrespectfully. Nonetheless, I decided to make the most of my cozy couch seat in the corner, even if it was a bit awkward to eat without a table, because the view and the setting really were lovely. The food, unfortunately, was not - I came in knowing the prices were high for Holbox, but again, thought I would like to treat myself. The fish was not particularly fresh or tasty, however, and fancy presentation can only mask so much. I would have expected the fish to be at least as good as my favorite hole-in-the-wall beach spot down the road - it didn't match up. On top of this, my server was condescending and acted bothered when I asked for things...such as silverware, which I waited for for five minutes while my food got cold. I am a very laid back diner, and a person who appreciates a wide range of dining experiences...this was not one I appreciated, however, and I wouldn't return.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“realyl beautiful setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

we were staying at the hotel and had breakfast here everyday which was lovely, although the 'muzak' was rather annoying. We ate lunch here on several occasions and the salds wee really delicious.
We only had dinner once, a little formal and expensive for our liking but very good quality.

Visited June 2014