Whatever expectations we had of this place were blown out of the water when we walked through the little yard and saw the setting. Michaelangelo couldn't paint a prettier picture, and I certainly can't do it justice with the limitations of words. We planned to stay for 2 nights on a little mexican adventure, but ended up extending to 5. The manager, Ivan is a living legend and found us space each time even though the place was nearly full. Friendly staff, good food and a family of iguanas conspired to make this stay unforgettable. The island is a great place too, and having explored it we werecertain we werein the best hotel. Chop chop, book a holiday here, you won't regret it unless you are a buffoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property features 29 beautifully decorated bungalows; all of them with a stunning ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villas Flamingos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Flamingos Hotel Holbox Island
- Flamingos Hotel Holbox Island