“Best in Tepozlan” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jardin Restaurant

Jardin Restaurant
Prol. Netzahualcoyotl # 43 esq. con Calmanaloyan Barrio Santo Domingo | in The Villa del Tepoz Fuego Hotel Boutique, Tepoztlan 62520, Mexico
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 34 restaurants in Tepoztlan
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican, Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We offer a wide selection of choices for your dining and drinking pleasure at the Jardin Restaurant. From our extensive beverage menu, enjoy refreshments, beer, wine, cocktails and the best Margaritas in town. Our Light Fare Menu includes salads, sandwiches, appetizers and snacks. or,select a delicious full course gourmet meal expertly prepared to order from our Lunch and Dinner Menus. We offer choice USDA imported beef, fresh seafood, great local Mexican cuisine and authentic Italian Cuisine. We use fresh herbs grown on the premises and serve only fresh and flavorful food. We offer gluten free and salt free selections. Everything is made from scratch and with standards of International Hygiene. Our breads and desserts are to die for. We offer you a unique and delicious food with less salt and fat added.
Baltimore
“Best in Tepozlan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

My wife and I just spent one week at Villa del Tepoz Fuego and ate every meal at thier restaurant- Jardin. Every meal was wonderful. We had a choice of breakfast foods that were fresh and tasty as part of their bed and breakfast plan. Lunchs and dinners were the best. The steaks and lobsters could not be beat. The service was also superior. We were able to get anything we asked for with a smile. This restaurant is a 10+. It is a "must try" place.

92% Recommend
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great atmosphere, margaritas and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I spent about 10 days in Tepotzlan recently and ate at the Jardin Restaurant twice, as well as having drinks there another night or two. The food is fresh and creative. Everyone in my family (including teenagers) found meals they really liked and we were all well satisfied with the quality and quantity of the food. My sons were especially appreciative of the variety. The margaritas (I had frozen) were really delicious! I would definitely make a point of returning when back in Tepotzlan! Highly recommend for comfort, relaxation, couples, families and variety and quality of menu. And, Bruce and Marci are great hosts!

Hillsborough, North Carolina
“An Oasis, even with no surrounding desert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Everything about this place is top-notch, no matter where it was located, but it is definitely the best of Tepoztlan. I didn't think that beautiful town could be any more beautiful until I saw it from the gardens of Tepoz Fuego. Incredible thought and care and good taste have very obviously been invested in every detail, from the decor with its original frescos and hand-carved furnishings, to the original and exquisite food, to the warm and classy hosts themselves - and it shows! Each meal, from a simple limonada and hamburger to the unparallelled speciality margaritas and elegant fresh gourmet entrees were an experience that went beyond flavor and presentation to truly "hit the spot". I felt like both family and honored guest throughout my entire stay. And the spa staff provided the best professional massages I have ever received in Mexico, confirming my suspicion that I need not worry about receiving anything but the best while in this establishment. Couldn't possibly recommend the experience more enthusiastically!

Margaretville, New York
“All the way from burgers to high end cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I was recently in Tepoztlan in February and this past week in May. I had an opportunity to dine in Bruce and Marci's fabulous restaurant in Tepoztlan, the Jardin (part of Villa Tepoz Fuego). I must say the quality and breadth of the menu are excellent. And you can always be assured of cleanliness and sanitation standards in the food prep. In February I had a pasta dish with fish which was very good and recently I ordered a simple burger and fries, which was good even by US standards. To cap it off, the margaritas are superb and cold beer is always available, sometimes served in cut glass steins.

• Visited April 2012
new york
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

My husband and I found Villa del Tepoz Fuego on a purposeful stroll; we had read about it and wanted to have breakfast. As it is a B&B and it was a Wednesday, breakfast was not being served. That did not stop Bruce, owner of Villa del Tepoz Fuego to give us a tour. The villa is intimate and tastefully decorated, every room with details of the country; it flowed with ease and relaxed elegance. We felt an immediate connection and made reservations for dinner. What we encountered was something magical; a private candlelight dinner, piano selects By Bruce himself, a wonderful pianist, and a chef inspired 5 course with perfectly paired wines. The evening transpired to 4 hours of culinary delight by Chef Noe with the added pleasure of spending time with Bruce and his lovely wife Marci. We were so overwhelmed by their hospitality and impeccable taste that we returned the following evening with friends; another magical evening. My husband and I cannot wait to return again!! Thank you Bruce and Marci and staff!

• Visited April 2012