“So glad I finally tried it!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 73 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We are a southern style BBQ restaurant, offering pulled pork, ribs, brisket, chicken, all smoked "low and slow". If you'r in Georgetown you have to stop in and say hello, and try the BBQ that everyone is talking about.
Milton
“So glad I finally tried it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I've passed this place a few times never sure what it would be like but finally decided to try it. I'm glad I did! I had the pulled pork sandwich and fries and coleslaw and they were great! The meat was cooked perfect and the fries are awesome, this will be 1 of my go to dinners when I'm working evening in Georgetown. On a side note but no less important, the staff were also great!

Visited August 2013

Georgetown, Canada
“Take out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you love pork, this is your place! Great ribs and pulled pork, delicious sauces. Simple menu and decore, great food!

Visited October 2012
toronto
“Ribs dry and overlooked”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The ribs were so overlooked that I couldn't chew anymore to finish three ribs, the fries were also overlooked and many were burnt.

The cornbread was also dry and I think we're day olds. The burnt ends were good though. The owner was sarcastic when ordering so I didn't send the ribs back which I should have, they were almost unedible.

Will spend my money somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
ontario
“pulled pork sandwich”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

it very hard to give a review when the bun was factory produced and the pulled pork was hard to taste due to lack of meat.
Hope they improve.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Not a place for Vegetarians.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Great place! Only been there once, but can't wait to go back. Food was great service was even better. Very friendly and quick. If you love meat you have to tey this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere