“Fantastic restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Georgetown, Canada
“Fantastic restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love this restaurant! It is my favourite local sushi. The staff are friendly, the dining room is clean. I have enjoyed everything I have ordered from the extensive menu. The fish is fresh, the rolls beautifully presented. Excellent value as well.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Milton, Canada
“Good Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Go for their all you can eat lunch. AMAZING value, AWESOME sushi!!!! Will definately return! I havent tried anything except thier sushi, but its enough to return for.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Georgetown, Canada
“NEVER AGAIN!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

The first time we went it was good at best. After that, everytime we went it was crap and NOT worth the $$ they charge!! The waitresses can't speak a word of ENGLISH!! I asked for CUTLERY 3 times and they just looked at me and walked away. This happened on every visit.
I'll stick with Yo Yo sushi or The Spoon and Fork!!!

• Visited December 2013
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
“Bad BLEACH Taste @ 6 Mountainview Rd. Georgetown, ON”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We have been to Kyoto Sushi on many occasions. We ordered our routine lunch off the menu and were enjoying it UNTIL the BARBECUED EEL. As soon as we bit into it we tasted BLEACH! We called the Health Board who came in a few times and discovered that they were using more than enough bleach to clean off their counter tops in the kitchen. We were informed that as long as we did not order the eel again that we were allowed to come back by the manager who an employee contacted over the phone. A few days ago however, when we returned we were not able to come in. The KITCHEN COOK informed the waitress that if she let us in he would show her what would happen. She was scared for her job and life. She did not let us in even though she wanted too. Ironically, it was the same waitress that had called the manager in the first place. This is unacceptable. We did love going there but now find it a poor quality place of service. I am not discriminating against them but they do need to be able to speak english better to understand customers inquiries or complaints.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Hit or a Miss - everytime”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Well, my first review of this place was positive. However, we have been back a few times and it seems it's either a hit or a miss. Some days it is good, other days it is HORRIBLE. We took the kids the last time since I had a free dinner stamp open on my diner's card and we have a picky eater. Well it turns out she wasn't the only one being picky that night. There was something really wrong with the chicken, but since most of the girls don't really speak English I don't think they got the point. The rest of the food that day, was ok, but not great. So we have decided that that is it for us. It just isn't worth the risk for the price.

• Visited March 2013