This summer we stayed at the Four Points in Thorold, Ontario (very close to St. Catharines and also close to Niagara-on-the-Lake). We had a suite with WIFI and a nice desk, couches, nice bed, etc.. The only issue would be the TVs which were old. It is a great place to stay when you want to be away from the action. We enjoyed the restaurant - we had dinner there twice during our stay. The pool area was not operational for a few days so we did not go. We met kids in the elevator that told us it had been fixed.
We also had dinner at the Cat Caboose which was good also (we had a bit of trouble finding it because our GPS told us we were there when we weren't). We very much enjoyed walking around Niagara-on-the-Lake and visiting wineries in the area. One day we even drove all the way to the clock made out of flowers in Niagara's Ontario Park and to the Falls. We didn't stop as parking around the Falls is so expensive.
We also enjoyed eating at the golf course in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites has 11,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space, perfectly accommodating a variety of events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites
- Four Points By Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Hotel Thorold
- Four Points Thorold
- Sheraton Thorold
- Four Points Sheraton St Catharines
- Thorold Four Points
- Thorold Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites Thorold, Ontario, Canada