Stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton as an alternative to staying right at Niagara Falls. Here's my feedback:
- Costs less than staying at Niagara Falls and it's close drive to the Falls.
- Must have a car to drive to restaurants (lost of restaurants witin 10 minutes).
- Hotel is dated but it was clean.
- Rooms are large.
- Hotel front desk staff are friendly
- Had breakfast at the restaurant was just okay food wise and the service was very slow. I wouldn't eat there again.
- Nothing to do in walking distance from the hotel.