Great location. Very clean suite with full-size appliances and ample cooking utensils. Our suite faced the lake and was very quiet. Love the deep soaker tub! Comfortable bed assured a good night's sleep. Would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel Summerland
- Summerland Waterfront Resort And Spa
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of British Columbia's Okanagan Valley is the beautiful town of Summerland - A hidden gem with a distinct Old English theme complete with its very own Town Crier. There's lots to see and do here - whether you are looking to play golf in the summer, hit the slopes in the winter, or go for a tour of the wineries or enjoy one of the many festivals throughout the year. Summerland's newest addition and the regions premier vacation property is the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa on Okanagan Lake. The Resort was designed so that you and your family can enjoy the total Okanagan experience. Over 75% of the resort guestrooms & Suites have spectacular lakeside views, and all suites come with full kitchens, dining and living room areas, fireplaces and soaker tubs. Rooms range in size to comfortably accommodate 2 to 6 family members. You Will also find an outdoor pool and hot tub, exercise facilities and water sport rentals right at the hotel's doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.