We stayed at the resort in early June. Stayed in a lovely one bedroom suite overlooking the pool and marsh area and lake. The sound of the birds was very peaceful. Bed was very comfortable, bathroom is spacious and suites are clean. Free internet. Having the kitchen was great. Beach area isn't big but adequate. Pool land hot tub are well maintained. Resort is away from the main hwy so very quiet. Would stay there again:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of British Columbia's Okanagan Valley is the beautiful town of Summerland - A hidden gem with a distinct Old English theme complete with its very own Town Crier. There's lots to see and do here - whether you are looking to play golf in the summer, hit the slopes in the winter, or go for a tour of the wineries or enjoy one of the many festivals throughout the year. Summerland's newest addition and the regions premier vacation property is the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa on Okanagan Lake. The Resort was designed so that you and your family can enjoy the total Okanagan experience. Over 75% of the resort guestrooms & Suites have spectacular lakeside views, and all suites come with full kitchens, dining and living room areas, fireplaces and soaker tubs. Rooms range in size to comfortably accommodate 2 to 6 family members. You Will also find an outdoor pool and hot tub, exercise facilities and water sport rentals right at the hotel's doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Waterfront Resort And Spa
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel Summerland