“Best Meal on the Island” 5 of 5 stars

+1 340-774-4262
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 7 restaurants in Frenchtown
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
“Best Meal on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Including multiple meals on the island, Oceana was by far the best food and service on the island. The view was incredible. We had the beet appetizer as well as the scallops - HIGHLY recommend. The entree special (corvina) was hands down the best fish I have ever had! And try the pan Perdue for dessert!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
Dallas
“Went twice it was so good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This was by far the best restaurant we visited on the island. Marga was our waitress. We went back two nights later and asked for her again. It was not cheap, but we got tuna, scallops, lamb and steak and they were all delicious. We were told The Old Stone Farmhouse was the best on the island, but Oceana was much better in our opinion.

New York City, New York
“Five star all the way! Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I came here on 5-25-2013. The restaurant itself is set the most beautiful and dramatic background facing the water. The chef sent out the most amazing foods. Had the seafood bouliabase it was to die for and my husband insists the Filet mignon was like butter and super delicious. It's pricey but well worth it, so indulge yourself.

Visited May 2013
“Best meal of our vacation - we went back again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I shared our two year anniversary at Oceana. Adam, our server, was attentive, helpful, and very knowledgable. He was the best server I have had in a restaurant. He walked through all our questions and comments about the food, the drinks, the restaurant, and even the island. He took time to write out places my husband and I would enjoy during our vacation.

Now lets talk about the food. The appetizers were amazing - we had the stuffed calamari and crab cakes. I would also highly recommend the Bouillabaisse.

We had such a great time, we came back the last night of our vacation with my parents. We had the same appetizers, and tried different entrees and desserts. On our second trip, the staff was so friendly and had remembered our earlier visit.

I highly recommend this restaurant!

Hartford, Connecticut
“Wonderful meal, very helpful staff and a beautiful view! Get there early to take in the view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Glad we took the advice to get there early and enjoy the view. The food was delicious, the service was great and we would go back. Tricky to find and worth it!!