“10 out of 10!! Can't rave enough.....” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Calgary, Canada
20 attraction reviews
“10 out of 10!! Can't rave enough.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

This is why I love tripadvisor. I discovered this gem of a place on the Grenada website, and followed a couple of links through some other travellers's experience. This unique boutique ( there is something for everyone - at all price ranges) these enterprising young ladies have made a niche with outstanding results. As my souvenir of Grenada I bought this gorgeous sundress that I can where with distinction back home. They are proud to show off their heritage with local products with great quality. Jessie and team hit the mark with these designs and beautiful fabrics that can adorn any room back home. Excellent service, friendly, extremely personable. I am so excited that they started this business and wish them their continued success. Check out their website.....definitely make this stop on your tour!

Visited April 2012