The food was excellent here. A really intimate restaurant without a hint of big hotels.
The cabanas were fantastic - clean and lovely. There is no iron or hair dryer.
The bed was so comfortable - it's huge and spacious.
The people are lovely, really helpful - will drive you to sites and it's privately owned so there are special touches everywhere and they really care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 10 minutes south of Melville Hall Airport, Dominica's newest boutique hotel integrates a simple modern aesthetic with comfortable rusticity in a stylish ocean retreat overlooking the Atlantic Ocean & Pagua Bay. All of our rooms are equipped with a clean modern design & upscale amenities; air conditioning, ceiling fans, king beds, exquisite bedding, high-end linens and over-sized bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel Marigot
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Dominica/Marigot