We loved everything about Pagua Bay House! We stayed for three nights in February and it was the absolute highlight of our month in the Caribbean.
The setting is sublime, the cabanas, which sit very sensitively in the landscape; the pristine and gorgeous Pagua Bay, are uber-stylish and extremely comfortable. We loved sitting in the Adirondack chairs at night, watching the moon rise over the bay; going to sleep in our cabana lulled by the sound of the waves ; the great food in the restaurant and the fact that at night, it is lit only by lanterns; the Centipede punch knocked our socks off! and we were spoilt for choice with the delicious menu options. Above all, and key to Pagua Bay's success and appeal, is that Alicia and Rick are wonderful hosts and they and their staff radiate warmth and friendliness, enthusiasm and generosity of spirit. We will definitely go back.
N.B. Because of the sea breezes there are no mosquitos, a real plus for me, who gets bitten to pieces everywhere in the Caribbean, so you don't need to use the A/c. It's lovely and peaceful and feels so much healthier to sleep in fresh air .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 10 minutes south of Douglas-Charles Airport, Dominica's newest boutique hotel integrates a simple modern aesthetic with comfortable rusticity in a stylish ocean retreat overlooking the Atlantic Ocean & Pagua Bay. All of our rooms are equipped with a clean modern design & upscale amenities; air conditioning, ceiling fans, king beds, exquisite bedding, high-end linens and over-sized bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel Marigot
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Dominica/Marigot