I had the opportunity to stay at Pagua Bay several times for work between September and November 2011. Pagua captures the island appearance with all the comforts of North America. The soft feeling of wood interiors and soft colors are unlike anything else I have ever experienced in the Caribbean. All the details are attended to with soft inviting beds, luxurious towels and bathrobes, and the creature comforts of satellite television and WiFi internet. Within 15-20 minutes of the airport and overlooking a bay, you are immersed in the nature of Dominica. Everything in Dominica is spread out, so why travel across the island to stay in town when you can be settled in and resting shortly after your arrival. They tend to all your needs and go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. This is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 10 minutes south of Douglas-Charles Airport, Dominica's newest boutique hotel integrates a simple modern aesthetic with comfortable rusticity in a stylish ocean retreat overlooking the Atlantic Ocean & Pagua Bay. All of our rooms are equipped with a clean modern design & upscale amenities; air conditioning, ceiling fans, king beds, exquisite bedding, high-end linens and over-sized bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel Marigot
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Dominica/Marigot