Spent another week at The Crane, and as always, don't wish to leave. The staff is so friendly, especially our room attendant Sophia, who always did a great job tidying the room, with a smile on her face. We discovered that our in room coffee maker wasn't working on the second morning of our stay, a quick call to the front desk, and a new machine arrived within minutes. On the night before leaving, we tried using the in room dishwasher, but couldn't get it to start. I called the engineering department and explained the problem the following morning, and shortly after, a staff member arrived, diagnosed and rectified the problem. Used the in room safe, but forgot the combination I set, but luckily the engineering team, were able to open it and I could retrieve my wallet. The multiple pools were always clean, and the grounds well maintained.
Already looking forward to my next visit.
- Also Known As:
- The Crane Residential Hotel
- The Crane Residential Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Saint Philip
- Crane Barbados
- The Crane Barbados
- Crane Hotel
- Crane Hotel Barbados
- Crane Resort Barbados
- The Crane Residential Resort Barbados/Saint Philip Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched dramatically on the cliffs of Barbados' pristine south-east coast, The Crane Residential Resort, established since 1887, is the island's oldest operating hotel. Transformed into a world-class luxury resort, The Crane features ultra-spacious, fully appointed ocean-view one & two bedroom suites and three bedroom Penthouses, many with their own private plunge-pool. Facilities include the acclaimed Zen Restaurant serving classic Thai and Japanese cuisine and the consistently popular L'Azure Restaurant. The casual Carriage House Pool Side restaurant is another favourite along with D'Onofrio's Trattoria located in 'The Village' which offers duty free shopping, a General Store, Bar 1887 (with nightly live entertainment) and The Village Cafe. Last but not least is Crane Beach voted by Lifestyle's of The Rich and Famous as one of the Top Ten most beautiful beaches in the world, now with a fabulous Beach Grill! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Crane Residential Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.