Stayed at the hotel for our honeymoon during the week of Oct 21-28. WOW WOW WOW. I have been to many resorts and this tops my list!! The staff were over the top friendly both in the hotel and the restaurants!! The ladies at the activities desk made our trip over the top exciting. They set up scuba diving at Rogers Scuba Shack, Zip line and 4x4 tours, a night at Oystens (local dive) and a unforgettable tour with turtle swimming!!!
I will say that the spa ladies can at least fake a smile!! After the computer just "dropped" our booked spot early in the week, we had to re-book later in the week, which meant wearing tons more sunscreen all week to prohibit sunburn. My new wife and I were not happy- HOWEVER- the lady at the activities desk looked out for our interest. She rectified the situation, while acknowledging the issue, apologized and earned back our respect. Can’t say much for the spa personal!!! They discounted the massage and we left with a smile!! Nice recovery (Thanks to the tall, thin activities clerk- sorry I forgot your name) . The room was in great condition and the plunge pool cleaned 3 times during our visit!! We will be back with friends the next time we are on the island!! I am now a rum punch fan!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched dramatically on the cliffs of Barbados' pristine south-east coast, The Crane Residential Resort, established since 1887, is the island's oldest operating hotel. Transformed into a world-class luxury resort, The Crane features ultra-spacious, fully appointed ocean-view one & two bedroom suites and three bedroom Penthouses, many with their own private plunge-pool. Facilities include the acclaimed Zen Restaurant serving classic Thai and Japanese cuisine and the consistently popular L'Azure Restaurant. The casual Carriage House Pool Side restaurant is another favourite along with D'Onofrio's Trattoria located in 'The Village' which offers duty free shopping, a General Store, Bar 1887 (with nightly live entertainment) and The Village Cafe. Last but not least is Crane Beach voted by Lifestyle's of The Rich and Famous as one of the Top Ten most beautiful beaches in the world, now with a fabulous Beach Grill! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Crane Residential Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crane Residential Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Saint Philip
- Crane Barbados
- The Crane Barbados
- Crane Hotel Barbados
- Crane Resort Barbados
- The Crane Residential Resort Barbados/Saint Philip Parish