We love BArbados, ahve been going for 9 years but we really did not realize how much we loved it until we moved our vacation from the West coast condos and hotels to the east coast and stayed at The Crane. That breeze! Those waves on the ocean! The rooms! It was perfect. And we brought our two teenaged daughters whom complained all the way there that they were not going to like it and then did not want to leave.
We slept with the doors open and never had to turn on the air once. The sound of the waves at night put us to sleep like babies. Our girls loved having their own bedroom with their own bathroom and TV. We had a two bedroom. We did buy groceries for breakfast on the balcony. most mornings but went to the Sunday Gospel brunch , lovely. We also ate most nights in the restaurants there. Our favorite is L'Azure and for lunch The CArriage House right by the pools. Zen is supposed to be the best on the island but I disagree, I'll take L"azure over it any day. We were there during the spring break time and it was never crowded. We would go to the beach then the pool then movve to teh shade and never had to worry about all of the chaise lounges being taken at 8am, my personal pet peeve. We will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched dramatically on the cliffs of Barbados' pristine south-east coast, The Crane Residential Resort, established since 1887, is the island's oldest operating hotel. Transformed into a world-class luxury resort, The Crane features ultra-spacious, fully appointed ocean-view one & two bedroom suites and three bedroom Penthouses, many with their own private plunge-pool. Facilities include the acclaimed Zen Restaurant serving classic Thai and Japanese cuisine and the consistently popular L'Azure Restaurant. The casual Carriage House Pool Side restaurant is another favourite along with D'Onofrio's Trattoria located in 'The Village' which offers duty free shopping, a General Store, Bar 1887 (with nightly live entertainment) and The Village Cafe. Last but not least is Crane Beach voted by Lifestyle's of The Rich and Famous as one of the Top Ten most beautiful beaches in the world, now with a fabulous Beach Grill! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Crane Residential Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crane Residential Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Saint Philip
- Crane Barbados
- The Crane Barbados
- Crane Hotel Barbados
- Crane Resort Barbados
- The Crane Residential Resort Barbados/Saint Philip Parish