Visited recently for one night. Check in was smooth and effortless. The room was old fashioned but in a nice way, it suited the character of the building. The room was large, fully equipted and very clean.
Breakfast was lovely. Set in a very sweet conservatory area which was very relaxing. Food quality was high, presented well and fully enjoyed. Husband and wife team that make a successful attempt of ensuring guests have a pleasant stay. We didn't eat at the restaurant in the evening as already had plans but we would certainly like to in the future. We saw a couple of dishes being served and they looked and smelt amazing. Would definitely recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl Hotel
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl North Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a peaceful acre of private grounds Tyn Rhyl is run by award winner Chef /owner David Barratt & his wife Elvira. David's cooking is imaginative generous & beautifully presented. His menu is adaptable & can be changed to suit personal /dietary requirements. The oldest house in Rhyl has paneled hall & snug, conservatory, restaurant & comfortable double ensuite bedrooms. ... more less