“amazing food at the ferry terminal, gosport side” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 109 restaurants in Gosport
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Mexican, Central American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Street Food
Description: From 6.30Am we are serving Hot Drinks and Bacon Rolls for £1.75 To all the Ferry and Bus passengers sending them to work with some food in their tummy's. Lunchtimes the most delicious succulent Spiced Pulled Pork Rolls, Tasty TK's Burritos and Goat Curry. We also have a range of freshly filled Rolls, fresh ground filter Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate and our legendary homemade Rock Cakes. We serve all our food throughout the day until 5.00Pm We specialize in Mexican, Belizean and Caribbean street food also a fantastic range of spiced succulent Pulled Pork, food with taste to eat in or takeaway. Phone orders welcome. We have recently spruced up the windows to make us look more inviting. If you live in Portsmouth it is worth your while to take a trip over the Gosport Ferry, we are Situated opposite the Gosport Ferry Ticket Office with nice views of Portsmouth Harbour. I have recently returned from Belize with a bunch of new ideas
Southampton, United Kingdom
“amazing food at the ferry terminal, gosport side”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

What a find, this small little south american themed cafe is amazing. Had a breakfast burrito the other day, it was filled to the brim with egg,rice,sausage, cheese, beans, didn't need to eat again that day. The rest of the menu looked great, will try the goat curry next time. Can't believe the prices either, they are such value for money. The owner was such a friendly chappie, go there, basic set up but the best food i had eaten in ages.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

98% Recommend
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Delicious lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Really great to have something new to compete with boring sandwiches & burgers. I have to admit I was sceptical, but gave it a try because of the reviews.... they're not wrong! Deliciously tasty burritos at a fair price. Well wrapped for takeaway, still warm 20 mins later.

• Visited February 2013
Gosport, England, United Kingdom
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I am so glad I stumbled upon this place on my way back from Portsmouth - please do not be put off by appearances! A lovely little place, friendly owners and the best jerk pulled pork I've ever tasted (and I must admit, I am a bit of a pulled pork fanatic!) while it was being prepared I had a chance to look at all of the delicious offers plastered on the walls with pictures, I've made a mental note to return at least 6 times to try other things! I wish the owners the best of luck with their business, I'd rather see this business thrive than the same old chinese/kebab/indian places that Gosport is inundated with.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“great tasting food and brill prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

its completly different food outlet to any thing around local marten is friendly and has good knowledge of his food ,i m not a fan of hot spicey food but the taste was divine i would not hesitate to push people through his doors

Visited March 2013
portsmouth
“Delicious and very cheap.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Easy access for the town centre. Food is very cheap and absolutely gorgeous. Well worth a visit. Just a shame it's not open during the evening.

Visited March 2013