Hotel was visited in September 2013. I was searching for relatively cheap, but nice accommodation near Lugano, and I think it is a perfect price-value match.
- Location: 15 minutes away from the city center, village is unaccessible by car. It was hard to find the right parking, from which we had to walk 50 meters to the elevator, which took down to the rooms. Ships are constantly going from Gandria to Lugano, if you don't have a car it is a good solution of the transportation.
- Staff: Very nice and very welcoming hotel owner. Service is always on time.
- Breakfast: Very good, with scrambled eggs and coffee, bacon and muesli, I think that it worth to stay in the hotel in the morning.
- Rooms: A bit old-stylish, but very clean and large. It is better to take rooms overlooking the lake - it offers a nice view.
- Calm atmosphere of the fisherman's village with marvelous views. It worth its price.
- Also Known As:
- Moosmann Hotel Gandria