“Very overrated” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Washington
“Very overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Just returned from Andratx and we visited this restaurant because of previous recommendations. My wife and I choose the fish and this was ok. However my son choose entrecôte because they did not have any oxtail. The steak was meant to be cooked medium but when it arrived it was very rare and very tough, so much so my son could not eat it and ended up swapping with me. The toilets in this place were not very clean and if I had seen them before we ordered we would have walked out. When I came to pay my bill with my credit card I realised the next day that I had been charged in Pounds and not Euro's this was the only place to do this and I thought that they were meant to ask you your preference for payment. All in all there are much better restaurants in Andratx like Fusion across the bay.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bristol UK
“Great find, well worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful family restaurant, top quality fish (9 year olds best meal of the holiday so far) and steak, well worth going a little of the beaten track for.

Canada
“A great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

What a delightful restaurant! Because we were there in January we ate inside in front of the fireplace. In warm weather there is a pretty terrace surrounded by olive trees, hibiscus, and bougainvillea. One of our best meals ever - authentic food beautifully prepared, warm atmosphere, and a very friendly and helpful staff. This is not the easiest restaurant to find but well worth the effort!!!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“family run, a gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

tucked away, with no views - but great in the winter with open fire and warm welcome!
inventive menu ( not the normal seafront fish) and prices that are a pleasure to pay.
desrves to continue as a success with locals

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London
“Great food, relaxing ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

One of Port d'Andtrax's best kept secrets. A pleasant garden setting, attentive service and great food at reasonable prices.

Visited July 2011