What a shame-we had so looked forward to this. We knew there was no restaurant but at least thought there would be one open in the vicinity but guess what-closed. The room was good and the views great-the inside of the Parador spectacular but it stops there!As there was no restaurant open nearby we ate in the cafeteria that only has one hot dish to put in the micro-lasagne-but they didn't have any! A restaurant there would make a fortune and the young lady running the cafeteria and serving breakfast was a star and should be promoted. Having read other TA reviews for reception to tell me they had had no other complaints was untrue and demonstrates a staggering degree of complacency. The result a bill of 255 e and a cancellation of a return visit-final thought at that price ensure the ladies ground floor toilet has toilet paper!
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Hondarribia Hotel Hondarribia
- Parador De Hondarribia Hotel
- Parador De Hotel Hondarribia
- Hondarribia Parador De Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Parador de Hondarribia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.