“Amazing place! An experience to do again.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Podere Donzellino

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Massa Marittima
Podere Donzellino
You added Podere Donzellino to your Saves list
Podere Donzellino 5 | Località Panorama, 58024 Massa Marittima, Italy   |
Milan, Italy
“Amazing place! An experience to do again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I've just spent a long weekend in Podere Donzellino, and it has been so relaxing! The place is amazing and so peaceful, no body and nothing can bother you, you can just go there and relax yourself. I went there with my boyfriend and another couple of frends and we rent a house for 4 nights. The house was perfectly clean and with comfortable beds providing as well everything that was necessary in both the kitchen and the bathroom..last but not least the view was breath taking! During these days I had the chance to know Cristina and Mario, the owners, which are really nice people and if you ask them you can try home prepared meals made by Cristina...so delicious! Real italian cooking with local food! I'll miss it so much. Moreover if you want to have a walk the near village, Massa Marittima, is really worth it.
I think that I' ll probably come back during the summer period to take a break and try the pool!
I defenetly advice this place to anyone, young people and families!

Room Tip: My house was really well furnished and clean and as I had the chance to see every house has its own...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Amsterdam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Cristina and Mario are not only gracious and most helpful hosts, they have a wonderful place with all the ameneties you could wish for and that within walking distance of town. An excellent place to explore the region and the pretty Town of Massa Marritima. Highly recommeded.

Room Tip: Casa delle Rose is a seperate, detached 2 bedroomed house with great views and a lovely covered vera...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Podere Donzellino? Share your experiences!