Wer stayed for 4 noghts at the wonderful hotel of badia a coltibuono.
The hotel is in a beautiful surrounding in the middle of the chiati area, just 8 km away from radda in chianti. Either florence of siena is just a 45 minutes car drive through a very nice landscape - toskana at its best.
We got with two people in the fattore apartment which was really huge.
The apprtment was very nice, very clean and the stuff of the hotel was really nice and friendly.
Also the breakfast facility and the restaurant was very worth visiting.
All in total it was just a perfect stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Badia a Coltibuono is the first wine resort in Chianti, opening it's doors to travellers and visitors who want to share a truly unique experience. Here it is possible to encounter the magic of a venue, to observe the slow yet intense rhythm of a 1000 year old abbey and farm and to sleep in history. Guests can rest and relax in the magnificent italian style garden or, during the summer months, around the large open-air swimming pool. At 650 metres above sea level summers are temeprate and the villa naturally cool in the evenings. 800 Hectares of forests, crisscrossed with walking or mountain biking paths provide for a pristine natural backdrop., Facilities for house guests include internet point and 10% reduction on all meals taken at our restaurant, or enrolment in a day cooking class. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Badia a Coltibuono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badia a Coltibuono Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Badia a Coltibuono Italy/Gaiole In Chianti, Tuscany