After 25 years of wanting to come to Lorenza Medici's place where she held her cooking classes and lived (now in her late eighties and living in Milano) came to fruition in May and June this year. 2013 O'h what a truly wonderful, magical experince and all I dreamed of BADIA A COLTIBUONO Staying in the Magnolia Apartment, just sooooo huge and homely - I felt Lorenza was with me as the Apartment is where she stayed and lived. A truly honour for me. Francesca , Adria and all at Badia you simply ROCK . Our Cooking Class with Andrea was just Simply The Best. O"HHHHHH thank you all soooooooooo much Neva and I just LOVED IT XXX
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Badia a Coltibuono is the first wine resort in Chianti, opening it's doors to travellers and visitors who want to share a truly unique experience. Here it is possible to encounter the magic of a venue, to observe the slow yet intense rhythm of a 1000 year old abbey and farm and to sleep in history. Guests can rest and relax in the magnificent italian style garden or, during the summer months, around the large open-air swimming pool. At 650 metres above sea level summers are temeprate and the villa naturally cool in the evenings. 800 hectares of forests, crisscrossed with walking or mountain biking paths provide for a pristine natural backdrop., Facilities for house guests include internet point and 10% reduction on all meals taken at our restaurant, or enrolment in a day cooking class. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Badia a Coltibuono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badia a Coltibuono Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Badia a Coltibuono Italy/Gaiole In Chianti, Tuscany