We went here basically for a tour and wine tasting. They are welcoming and seem to really enjoy sharing information about the grounds, which are rich in history and organic esthetics. Well worth the long climb to taste the vine, and enjoy the most panoramic of views.
- Also Known As:
- Badia a Coltibuono Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Badia a Coltibuono Hotel
- Badia a Coltibuono Italy/Gaiole In Chianti, Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Badia a Coltibuono, ancient abbey founded by Benedectine monks at the end of 11th century, is today a charming farmhouse, in the hearth of chianti classico, surrounded by 800 hectares of forest. The ancient monastic cells were converted into 8 comfortable double rooms, each one with its own character, furnished with style furniture. A piece of heaven in chianti classico area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Badia a Coltibuono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.