We had a really excellent experience in Castellare de Noveschi. The hotel is located in the little town of San Sano and has great views from all the windows. The atmosphere of the hotel is really special and is decorated with very good Tuscan style. You´ll feel like in a castle. We got our breakfast served in bed! We wished we would have stayed there longer! We´ll come back to enjoy the pool. The area of Chianti was the best of Tuscany. Visit the Castle of Brolio nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This gorgeous and intimate inn/wellness center was originally a monastery from the 1200s. It is in the picturesque region of Chianti in Tuscany. Stunning rooms and bathrooms. Restaurant features fresh and organic food from their farm. They have a beautiful pool and the surroundings are exquisite. I would like to write a proper review if you add this accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Escapio, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Castellare de' Noveschi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castellare De` Noveschi Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Castellare De' Noveschi Italy/Gaiole In Chianti, Tuscany