Had an unforgettable stay in Borgo Casa al Vento! It’s places like this that make you want to come back and enjoy this unique and breathtaking part of Italy over and over again! Very friendly, helpful personal, excellent service and fantastic food!
The location of the farmhouse gave the opportunity to explore and get to know the Chianti countryside. It's about 30 minutes or so away from Siena and some other towns like Panzano and Rada, and about 45 min from Florence. So we had the time to do the touristy things and return back to a relaxing environment to enjoy an amazing typical Tuscan dinner at their restaurant. It all struck a great balance!
The room was clean, with all necessary comfort, old-style charm and a beautiful view of the vineyards. There are some recreational facilities to keep you busy if want to take it easy and spend some time on the property. They have quite a big swimming pool, a tennis court (they provide you with rackets and tennis balls), a hammam and a wine therapy room with a wine bath. There’s a terrace with a comfortable sitting area where you can have a picnic while admiring the stunning panorama. At the reception the manager gave us a map of hiking trails around the area and we had good walks, actively getting to know the surroundings.
As an avid supporter of everything organic, it was interesting for me to find out that Casa al Vento is also a producer of organic Chianti Classico wine. There's a wine tour where you are shown around the cantina and walked through all the steps of the wine-making process. Once you get an insight into all the complexities of the wine production, you enjoy and appreciate their wine even more!
In every respect, it was a great get-away and a unique chance to shortly experience the Tuscan lifestyle! I’m left with the best memories and the most positive emotions from my stay at Borgo Casa al Vento. Thank you to the staff for creating such a warm and fun atmosphere! My very best wishes to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borgo Casa Al Vento is in the Tuscan countryside, 3 km from Gaiole In Chianti. It offers sport activities, a wellness centre, and a panoramic pool. The farmhouse provides air-conditioned rooms with TV and minibar and apartments for up to 6 people. There is free parking and free Wi-Fi in all public areas of the Borgo. The restaurant at Borgo Casa Al Vento serves typical Tuscan cuisine and wine produced on the vineyards surrounding the property. The wellness centre is available for wine baths, wine therapy, and various massages upon request. Services include a tennis court, a small lake, and table tennis. The property is a 30-minute drive from Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Splendia, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Escapio, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Borgo Casa al Vento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Casa Al Vento Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Borgo Casa Al Vento Italy/Gaiole In Chianti, Tuscany