We recently spent 3 nights at this beautiful B&B. Our hostess, Elena, was so accommodating and helpful. Our room was quite large with a sitting area and large bathroom. Our first night was rainy so all the guests gathered for a cooking lesson and dinner. It was a lot of fun meeting people from different parts of the world. Subsequently, each night we would gather and talk about our adventures that day. We had a car, and made day trips to Siena, Volterra , San Gimignano and the surrounding wine country. It was so beautiful, even at the end of March. I would love to return when the gorgeous grounds would be in their full splendor. I recommend this B&B without hesitation as it was everything I hoped it would be and more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borgo Argenina in Chianti region, is an agriturism in an historical village of 4 villas surrounded by 5 hectars of San Giovese vine. The main villa offers 2 suites and 5 romantic double rooms all with private bathroom and minibar. The remaining 3 villas are Casa Vacanze and may be rented by the day or the week ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Borgo Argenina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Argenina b&b
- Borgo Argenina Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Borgo Argenina Italy/Gaiole In Chianti, Tuscany