I won't go into detail about staying here; the positive reviews on Trip Advisor accurately describe the welcome, the beautifully restored buildings and fabulous Tuscany views. Borgo Argenina is a rarity-- its magic requires a tremendous amount of hard work and dedication from the visionary innkeeper and her lovely staff. If you savor unique travel experiences, go to Borgo Argenina and be enchanted. Thank you, Elena, for all you do to help your guests experience the "real" Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the private villas at Borgo Argenina in Tuscany, Italy When Milanese fashion designer Elena Nappa discovered the rundown Borgo Argenina in Tuscany's Chianti region, she undertook an ambitious project. Not only did she restore the buildings that house the bed-and-breakfast, she purchased and revived the entire hamlet the B&B resides in. Hospitality is warm, accommodations are few (one double, two suites and three private villas) and décor is delicious thanks to the combination of local artisans and Nappa's talents. Terracotta floors and exposed beam ceilings provide the framework for modest, old-fashioned interiors adorned with painted wrought-iron beds, linen curtains embroidered in traditional Florentine style and quilts and cushions handmade by Nappa. Adding to the exclusive personalized experience are Nappa's recommendations for wine tours, area attractions and activities, such as cooking classes with the owner herself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Borgo Argenina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Argenina b&b
- Borgo Argenina Hotel Gaiole In Chianti
- Borgo Argenina Italy/Gaiole In Chianti, Tuscany