“Best food so far!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions
“Best food so far!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I have been here based on the tripadvisor comments and it is really worth it. Restaurant is on a hill overlooking the valley with a very nice scene. I definetely recommend rabbit if you want to go there. Also best romantic dinner I had with my wife in Tuscany.

• Visited April 2013

96% Recommend
  • Polish first
Montreal, Canada
“Delicious food and wine. Friendly staff and town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Everything my husband and I tasted here was absolutely delicious. Staff is very friendly and helpful too (we arrived one day when they were closed, but they are so kind that they even recommended another restaurant for us to try). It's worth your while walking around the street -- especially if you are a cat lover. Everyone we met in the street greeted us, and we saw about 5 cats (and they were friendly too!). Love this restaurant!

• Visited April 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Words can't describe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I spent a wonderful evening at Osteria il papavero, We enjoyed exceptional service, great food and amazing atmosphere.
I recommend you eat outside in order to extreme your experience at the restaurant - Stunning views of Tuscany at its best will be revealed to your eyes.

Don't miss it!
(And allow yourself to eat more than 1 dessert :) )

• Visited September 2012
Milan, Italy
“A little jewel not to be missed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Set in a delightful location, a little jewel of a place ( booking is recommended and a bit in advance as they have very few tables), the food is Tuscan dishes at their best. Try the classic crostini for a starter and the pici pasta... For main, since I went twice, I personally recommend the wild boar with apples and the rabbit with almonds. Deliciously cooked.

Visited October 2012
Scotland
“Lovely food in a relaxed environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Very friendly staff despite our rudimentary Italian. Lovely food, antipasto and puddings were a highlight for us. Good wine list, all reasonably priced. Went in evening so missed the views, location on hilltop must be lovely!

Visited October 2012