Some friends recommended Torre di Ponzano and they were right. We stayed with Sonny and Alba for six nights in September 2012 and it was definitely a highlight of our month in Italy. The location is peaceful, quiet, and beautiful, and it was easy to make day trips to any part of Tuscany. The property is wonderful; we loved the large deluxe room above the entry area. Sonny and Alba were a delight and very helpful. Be aware that it is a self-catering property, i.e. if you want to have food at the farm you'll need to use the mini-kitchen in your room to make your own coffee, etc. At that point in our trip we needed to just relax a bit, so we spent our first day just lounging in and by the pool, enjoying the view. If you're comfortable driving in Tuscany, this is a great base camp.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Ponzano - Chianti Area - Tuscany - Hotel Barberino Val d`Elsa
- Torre Di Ponzano - Chianti Area - Tuscany - Hotel
- Torre Di Ponzano - Chianti Area - Tuscany - Italy/Barberino Val D'Elsa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is the key to an easy visit and exploration of the Chianti!The central location of our home will allow you not only to visit and explore this territory and its towns, but, also, relax in peaceful surroundings, enjoy beautiful panorama, indulge in the local cuisine and, when needed, following our advice, based on our intimate knowledge of the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Torre di Ponzano - Chianti area - Tuscany - reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.