We stayed there a couple of nights with a friend last August and loved everything about it. We were warmly welcomed by Sonny and Alba. The place looks fantastic on top of a hill surrounded by olive trees, overlooking the tuscan countryside. The room was good (with a great view) and we enjoyed the pool a lot as it was really hot at the time. We also got great recommendations for dinner places etc. Location is perfect, right between Florence and Sienna. Would definitely go back there on my next trip to Tuscany.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Ponzano - Chianti Area - Tuscany - Hotel
- Torre Di Ponzano - Chianti Area - Tuscany - Hotel Barberino Val d`Elsa
- Torre Di Ponzano - Chianti Area - Tuscany - Italy/Barberino Val D'Elsa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is the key to an easy visit and exploration of the Chianti!The central location of our home will allow you not only to visit and explore this territory and its towns, but, also, relax in peaceful surroundings, enjoy beautiful panorama, indulge in the local cuisine and, when needed, following our advice, based on our intimate knowledge of the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Torre di Ponzano - Chianti area - Tuscany - reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.