We stayed there a couple of nights with a friend last August and loved everything about it. We were warmly welcomed by Sonny and Alba. The place looks fantastic on top of a hill surrounded by olive trees, overlooking the tuscan countryside. The room was good (with a great view) and we enjoyed the pool a lot as it was really hot at the time. We also got great recommendations for dinner places etc. Location is perfect, right between Florence and Sienna. Would definitely go back there on my next trip to Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone house built on top of a hill with a marvelous view over the Chianti hills. Easily reachable (only 4.5 Km from the exit Barberino on the main road connection between Florence and Siena). Many typical Tuscan Restaurants near by. We can arrange wine tasting and visit to the cellars of different farms. The central location of our property will allow you not only to visit Florence, Siena and San Gimignano (which are only 30 minute away by car) but also to visit Pisa and Lucca - on the north of Tuscany - and Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano - on the south of Tuscany - ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Torre di Ponzano - Chianti area - Tuscany - reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Ponzano - Chianti Area - Tuscany - Hotel Barberino Val d`Elsa
- Torre Di Ponzano - Chianti Area - Tuscany - Italy/Barberino Val D'Elsa