“Fantastic apart-hotel in Chianti” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Azienda Agricola Le Torri di Campiglioni

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Barberino Val d'Elsa
Azienda Agricola Le Torri di Campiglioni
You added Azienda Agricola Le Torri di Campiglioni to your Saves list
Via San Lorenzo a Vigliano, 31, 50021 Barberino Val d'Elsa, Italy   |
Warsaw, Poland
“Fantastic apart-hotel in Chianti”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed in Le Torri for 5 days with my Fiancee. Driving through Barberino Val d'Elsa on the way to this resort was breathtaking, and as we approached the gates of Le Torri we knew we'd made the right choice. Le Torri is Ideally situated about 1km from the main road, yet at the same time close to all the major cities and attractions of Chianti. Inside the compound you will find meticulously maintained common areas, beautiful terraces overlooking wine-covered Tuscan hills, tastefully decorated, very clean rooms with modern amenities, and a spectacular pool/pool area that is maintained to perfection. We loved using the pool in the morning before leaving to one of our day trips, and in the late afternoon when coming back. Service was also very good with very friendly staff. An additional plus is that you have Tavernelle with restaurants/supermarkets within a 5 minute drive. Overall I rate this apart-hotel as very hiqh quality and would recommend it to the most demanding of guests.

Room Tip: Take the Michelangelo room in the second building, that's where the Wi-fii adapter is. :) The on...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Our stay at Le Torri was truly amazing. It is beautifully situated within a working vineyard nestled in the tuscan countryside. The two bedroom apartment we rented was great; spacious, very nicely appointed, very clean and perfect for a family of four. Our teenage boys loved it as well. They felt very comfortable, welcome, and relaxed. The location is ideal for day trips into Florence, SIenna, San Gimignano, and all of the other Chianti towns. The staff are all very friendly, helpful and very accommodating. The pool is a real treat and so well maintained. We cannot say enough good things about Le Torri. We will definitely be returning, only this time for a longer stay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

My girlfriend & I had an excellent stay at Le Torri last week - I only wish we had more time to spend there. The property was beautiful, the pool was relaxing, and the wine tour & dinner was unbelievably good. I'd recommend Le Torri to anyone looking for a place to stay in Tuscany!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Waterloo, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2010

In July I celebrated my 60th birthday at Le Torri with my extended family, including my 1 year old grandson. I think I can speak for all of us that this B&B was idyllic. Everything was perfect - starting with the help I got from the staff when making the arrangements, to the magical setting (as you can only find in Tuscany), to the extremely comfortable accommodations. Even the weather was ideal! The place is located between Sienna and Florence and is a 10 minute drive from the small village of Tavernelle (which has absolutely fabulous gelato) in the Tuscan hills. It's an old working winery that has been renovated and each apartment is tastefully decorated with old Florentine artwork. There's a lovely, spotlessly clean pool area and a breakfast room overlooking the vineyards. It's more than just a B&B - each apartment has cooking facilities and they can organize meals upon request. They supplied everything we needed for my grandson - nothing was too much for the staff and everyone was so friendly and helpful. I could go on and on with my praise but I suggest you go there yourselves - you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Azienda Agricola Le Torri di Campiglioni? Share your experiences!