We had a lovely, week long stay at costa alta. we stayed in the stone bungalow set in quiet gardens overlooking the sea. It was a lovely setting and easy to access the town of piano and ten minute walk from train to sorrento.
We arrived on 6th sept and found the resort to be quiet and the staff to be only too happy to help out, e.g giving us a lift to our bus to the airport and showing us where to wait without accepting any money for this.
The rooms were basic but very clean and all we needed on our holiday as we spent much of our time exploring or when
We were at the resort we sat in the gardens or by the big pool. Overall, excellent service and very good holiday!
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Costa Alta Hotel
- Villaggio Costa Alta Hotel Piano Di Sorrento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moderns and comfortables bungalows in stone are ready to give hospitality to customers with 2/6 bedden rooms.The structures are equipped with shower, wc, small kitchen (included corckery and cutlery), Refrigerator. In all the bungalows there is air conditioning.The village is far from the city traffic, on a flat platform on the sea.In the centre of the village there is the swimming pool (10x25 mt.) open from the end of May to the begin of october.Piano di Sorrento is a quiet place but offer a simple acces to cultural and fun places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Villaggio Costa Alta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.