The room, reached by 3 flights of stairs, was adequate in size, and the adjoining private bathroom, although not en-suite, was large with adequate hot water. As it was a rather cold March, I sometimes needed the portable heater in the evenings. The owner is friendly and helpful and speaks good English. The buffet breakfast was adequate, though Italian style with toast and cakes rather than fresh bread. The breakfast room and lounge are tastefully furnished, with views of the sea and hills, and the house is surrounded by orange and lemon groves. Piano di Sorrento is a quiet, non-touristy little town and there is an excellent restaurant (La cantina antica) just around the corner from the house. The station is only 5 minutes walk, with trains every 30 minutes to Sorrento, Pompeii, and Naples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a luxuriant citrus grove, The Secret Garden Relais is the ideal destination for those who want to spend their vacation in the Sorrentine peninsula at a relaxing hotel just a short drive away from Sorrento.The pastel colours of the building and the elegant furniture make this hotel in Sorrento an ideal location, especially as it has the cosiness of a private villa – one of the Charme Hotels best offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your The Secret Garden Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Secret Garden Relais Hotel Piano Di Sorrento
- Secret Garden Relais Sorrento
- Secret Garden Relais Hotel Sorrento