It was the second time we stayed at this B&B. Although it was not as good as I remembered from our previous visit, we had a very nice stay. The room we were staying in was just off the main entrance hall and had a separate sitting area. The breakfast was a very good, Italian style one with lots of sweet bread and pies. The location is not ideal, it is in the Sorrento valley and lacks the great views that you can find elsewhere in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a luxuriant citrus grove, The Secret Garden Relais is the ideal destination for those who want to spend their vacation in the Sorrentine peninsula at a relaxing hotel just a short drive away from Sorrento.The pastel colours of the building and the elegant furniture make this hotel in Sorrento an ideal location, especially as it has the cosiness of a private villa – one of the Charme Hotels best offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your The Secret Garden Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Secret Garden Relais Hotel Piano Di Sorrento
- Secret Garden Relais Sorrento
- Secret Garden Relais Hotel Sorrento