Stayed at the Drossia Palms with my daughter (other daughter lives in Malia).
I'd been to Malia before but stayed with my daughter, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect (being used to half board hotels!!). BUT I was extremely impressed with everything about the Drossia Palms. From arriving (after a 5 hour delay) it was like walking into a little bit of paradise. You walk through a narrow alley, which leads into a palmed bar (24hour) and swimming pool area.
Gregory was very welcoming - we were a bit wrecked.
The room was lovely and clean - quite a small kitchenette area (but whio wants to cook). The maid service was probably better than I thought it would be. The bar and pool in the day time was kept very clean. Though we did do end of May beginning of June.
Night - despite the closeness to the main street we heard no noise, though the apartments are further away from the main noiser bars.
If you are going to Malia try the Baan Thai - lovely restaurant just past The Venue - first class food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drossia Palms, located in down town Malia Crete, is not just your regular three star hotel; In addition to a top-quality accommodation standard, Drossia Palms offers excellent guest services as well as a perfect, inviting home from home on your summer holidays in Malia Crete. The 31 upgraded rooms and studios of Drossia Palms are situated amidst a delightful garden where all facilities and common areas are centred: an extensive swimming pool with adjacent sun terrace and gorgeous palm tree garden, our snack bar that serves breakfast, meals and refreshments all day long and a relaxing lounge area with internet corner and free Wi-Fi internet access. Drossia Palms' excellent location close to Malia's entertainment district and steps away from Malia's central beach strip easily allows you to explore the interesting area of Malia by foot: Enjoy our delightful sandy beaches, visit the unique archaeological site and the cozy Old Town of Malia with its romantic taverns. And last but not least, dive into the awesome nightlife scene of Down Town Malia. We hope to welcome you soon at Drossia Palms for a wonderful holiday in Malia Crete! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Drossia Palms Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drossia Palms Apartments Hotel Malia
- Drossia Palms Apartments Malia, Crete